We all as mothers and mothers to be ought to understand that every woman’s dream is to have a baby to call their own regardless of gender. It saddens so much when you realize that you have given birth to a baby with a certain disability that has been caused by a deficiency of prenatal vitamins. However, some of us live in rural areas making it impossible to access the prenatal vitamins 2018 or if they happen to get them then they happen not to be the best prenatal vitamins. Some of us live in urban areas but still cannot afford to buy the best prenatal vitamins 2018 due to the tough economic times.
There are different kinds of prenatal vitamins we will mention some of them under their advantages and disadvantages and later we will now mention the best prenatal vitamins 2018 according to the price, product quality, and customer reviews.
Advantages of prenatal vitamins
If we go into a quick highlight of the advantages of taking prenatal vitamins we’ll mention:
- Folic acid supports a healthy child in the future.
- Bones and muscles for both the mother and the baby support by calcium.
- Intake of sufficient iron into a pregnant woman helps to build maternal red blood cells so as to support fetal development.
Effects of prenatal vitamins deficiency
- The lack of vitamin A leads to blindness in children. This is not enough said, in addition to this is that most of the children who are affected are from third world countries. That is sad right?
- The lack of vitamin D which most of us term as sunshine can lead to critically low blood calcium levels in infants and contribute to weak bones
- The decrease of calcium levels in pregnant women might eventually lead to pregnancy-induced hypertension which sadly increases the risk of death of both mothers and infants.
- Lack of folic acid in your body might lead to miscarriages, giving birth to infants who are underweight and neural tube defects
Today we are going to discuss what are the best prenatal vitamins so as to help mothers to be and my fellow mothers to get to know and put into use the best prenatal vitamins 2018.
THE BEST PRENATAL VITAMINS 2018
- Rainbow light prenatal one
.This prenatal supplement contains 40 IU of vitamin D2 to promote healthy teeth and bones, 30 grams of a constipating iron to support the metabolism and production of red blood cells.
It contains 25 million probiotics to enhance digestion without an upset stomach.
It has 150 tablets in the bottle so you are recommended to take one per serving.
- Mega food baby and me prenatal multivitamin
This supplement is made by mega foods which is a larger manufacturer of healthy goods and supplements.This product has nutrients derived from whole foods and it has no unnecessary junk or fillers.It is specifically formulated for pregnancy, free from dairy, free from GMO hence making it a very healthy supplement for a pregnant mother and the unborn child.
3. Garden of life vitamin code prenatal vitamin
This type of supplement sounds great because it is meant for both pregnant and lactating women. I am so excited writing this because I am a mother who is expecting, therefore, we hope you understand. These vitamins contain vitamin D, Vitamin C, niacin, vitamin B6, zinc, copper, and manganese.It contains 23 organic vegetables and fruits, also antioxidants and vitamins.
- DEVA prenatal vitamins one daily
These vitamins contain 90 vitamins and its price on the market is absolutely cheaper as compared to its counterpart.It contains Vitamins A, C, D, 550 mcgs of folic acid, calcium, iron, iodine, and zinc.
They are free from prenatal colors, gluten, and preservatives.
The best part of using this vitamin is that they are best for pregnant women who have an allergy to soy, gelatin, and fish.
The above best prenatal vitamins 2018 as we have written are my chosen among all the others. This is because we have personally used them, therefore, my recommendation to all mothers and mothers to be is so as to help them get the best as we did.
We mentioned the three best prenatal vitamins 2018 so as to enable my fellow women to pick from either. I care about the health of my kids so please also care about the health of yours too. Let us all be proud mothers.